Cookie Decorating Supplies : Girl Scout Cookie Sales 2011 : Pressure Cooker Use
Cookie Decorating Supplies
- Cookie decorating dates back to at least the 14th century when in Switzerland, springerle cookie molds were carved from wood and used to impress Biblical designs into cookies. Accessed 2007-07-02
- Make (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide
- (supply) offering goods and services for sale
- Provide (someone) with something needed or wanted
- Be a source of (something needed)
- (supply) an amount of something available for use
- (supply) give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
My first attempt
Finally got most of the supplies
I needed to get started with cookie decorating
- just for fun - for family and friends. I tried to copy cookies
that Bridget at Bake @ 350 made. I needed a picture/design to aim for. Definitely a learning process.
I was pleased with my first try and my 2 college kids just loved them.
I'm so thankful for bloggers that share the HOW-TOs for this craft.
Christmas in March!!!
I live in Quebec Canada it is impossible to get supplies
here my parents just returned from Florida with this for me.
Similar posts: should i delete cookies from my computer dane cook 2011 free cookie monster coloring pages jamie oliver learn to cook cooks illustrated rice cooker frosting decorating cookies slow cook pork recipes
- (月) 09:40:40|
- Category: None