Shredded Pork Slow Cooker : Cooke County Court Records : Chef Cookware.
Shredded Pork Slow Cooker
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- meat from a domestic hog or pig
- pork barrel: a legislative appropriation designed to ingratiate legislators with their constituents
- The flesh of a pig used as food, esp. when uncured
- Pork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig (Sus domesticus), which is eaten in many countries.
with purple cauliflower and white wine
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
3 to 4 pounds boneless pork
shoulder (I've also used boneless pork loin - not tenderloin - but pork loin with good results)
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups water
1 tablespoon hickory flavored liquid smoke
2 cups barbecue sauce (no, use less)
Rinse the pork shoulder and pat dry. Rub salt and pepper over the pork and place in a slow cooker
. Add water and liquid smoke. Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, until the pork is very tender. I only had to do 2.5 pounds, so I cooked
for 8 hours.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker
and discard the remaining liquid (no, don't discard!). Shred the pork using a couple of forks. Place the meat back in the slow cooker
along with the barbecue sauce and continue to cook for another 20-30 minutes until the pork is hot again. Serve on buns with extra barbecue sauce.
Homemade BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Homemade Coleslaw
I used boneless pork ribs and cooked
them in a Beer and BBQ Seasoning in my crock pot. I then mixed the BBQ seasoned Beer with Chipotle BBQ Sauce and shredded
the pork in that mixture. I topped the sandwiches off with Restaurant Style Tangy Coleslaw, which I made.
Similar posts: cookie a jar up the duff kaz cooke carnation milk cookies cook beef tenderloin medium rare collectible cookie jar new zealand cooking chai cookies recipe electric pressure cooker recipes pressure cooker stainless
- (月) 08:47:59|
- Category: None