INDIAN FOOD COOKING : COOKING BUTTERCUP SQUASH : SUGAR FREE COOKIES FOR DIABETICS.
Indian Food Cooking
- Indian cuisine is characterized by the use of various spices, herbs and other vegetables, and sometimes fruits grown in India and also for the widespread practice of vegetarianism in Indian society. Each family of Indian cuisine includes a wide assortment of dishes and cooking techniques.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
I was feeling adventuresome and decided to make Indian food tonight for supper. A curry paneer sauce for Russ, chana masala with spinach and peas for me, plus lots of rice and veggie samosas (which got a little singed on the corner, but were still very tasty!) Lots of leftovers too. :)
Tomorrow a pizza lunch with a good friend and then fabric shopping! And of course, more job hunting afterwards.
I was cooking
Indian chicken and saag (spinach mush). I so seldom cook that I think I was digging for approval a bit when I asked (former pro chef) Jonathan how he liked my prep. He said – no
t meanly – "Why don't you take a picture?" So I did.
Similar posts: james cook hotel co nz cooked shrimp recipes slow cooked recipes how long to cook sausage captain cook tavern pressure cooker stainless sheriff of cook county how to cook roast lamb slow cook pork recipes
- (月) 08:50:12|
- Category: None