Airtight cookie jars
- Best ways to cook
shrimp - How to cook
corned beef in a slow cook
Airtight Cookie Jars
- (Cookie jar) Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or biscuit tins.
- (cookie jar) a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- (Cookie Jar) The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- not allowing air or gas to pass in or out
- Having no weaknesses; unassailable
- Not allowing air to escape or pass through
- A hermetic seal, or the quality of being airtight: is a seal or a condition which is considered reasonably or completely ''''''.
wish you could smell these :)
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground clove
1 cup quick-cooking oats
2 cups chopped pecans
2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment or a Silpat (rubber nonstick baking mat). Using an electric mixer, beat the butter in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add both sugars, salt, and vanilla, and beat until well mixed, about 3 minutes. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove in a separate bowl. Add half of the flour mixture to the butter with the mixer on low speed. Once the flour has been incorporated, add the second half. Stir in the oats, pecans, orange zest, and chocolate chips. Drop the dough, by the tablespoon, onto the cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and cool the cookies on a rack. Store at room temperature in a cookie jar or other airtight
This piece of Claro Walnut was begging to be a cookie jar from the outset. Now, here it is in completed form. Thanks to Lis for suggesting the dark knob on top. ;-) I do not know if I can sell this one; I like it too much. Then again, I have difficulty parting with all my work to some extent.
Similar posts: slow cooker chicken cordon bleu cookie dough cupcake ham shank how to cook chewy oatmeal cranberry cookies aluminum cookie sheets wedding dress cookie cutter chicken cook temp cooking learning
- (月) 09:43:03|
- Category: None