CAMPING COOKBOOK. LETTER COOKIE CUTTERS. PERSONALIZED COOKBOOKS
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable place
- Remain persistently in one place
- the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on vacation
- (camp) live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- (camp) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
s in this cookbook
I cannot find a year in the cookbook
but the cars features scream of the mid 60s so I suspect that is the era
Recipes featured travel well or are camp made....kind of goes with the feel of the photo
of my grandfather and great uncle.
I bought this cookbook at a garage sale with 3 other cook books all for one dollar
Launch of Uchi: The Cookbook, 3/11/11
Edible Austin publisher Marla Camp, Chef Philip Speer, cookbook co-author Jessica Dupuy, Chef Tyson Cole, and Chef Paul Qui.
Similar posts: c cookies slow cooker cabbage roll casserole look cookware cook county clerk genealogy clay pot cookery salamander cookshop cookware sales pressure cooker chicken broth slow cooker recipes roast
- (月) 09:42:11|
- Category: None